A BEACON FOR CAREERS IN AUTO GLAZING
Our training programme at the
Automotive Glazing Academy provides NVQ qualifications for auto glazing trainees. Our team of training advisors have been providing government-approved tuition to young auto glazers since 2008.
Training with our IWA Academy offers a host of benefits including:
- Fully funded training provided by the Government for Level 2 & 3 NVQ in Automotive Glazing
- On-site training provided where our qualified staff train your team at your place of work
- Qualified Examiners with years of experience with the Automotive Glazing Sector
- NVQ in automotive glazing normally achieved within 6 months!
- No interruption to your business
- Multiple grades of qualification available - level 2, 3, cpd and q-card
The IWA Apprenticeship scheme works in partnership with Proskills and the Sector Skills Council for the Process and Manufacturing Sectors.
TRAINING PROGRAMMES THAT REALLY WORK
Maria Charlton, Director of the IWA, says: "The IWA helps businesses and their technicians benefit from national qualifications and industry-accredited training. Even the smallest automotive glass replacement operation (can) increase its scope by investing in professional development and Apprenticeships."